Maintaining a diet or commonly referred to as a diet is indeed an activity that has been done by everyone. This is because of many people, especially women who want to have a healthy body and good body shape. So, diet is indeed one thing to do. One type of diet that is mostly done is the vegan diet. However, doing this diet is indeed not easy at random. You can use a guide from Dr Sebi to run this diet so that the results are more maximal.
Below is a guide for those of you who want to run a vegan diet properly. For those of you who like to drink milk, then when running a vegan diet, there are some guidelines for consuming milk that you should know well.
– Soy milk has nutrients similar to animal milk. Have the highest protein content, which is between 8 to 11 grams of protein per cup. You who like to drink coffee can use this milk.
– Almond milk tends to be lower in calories and sugar than animal milk. Also contains monounsaturated fats that are good for your heart. Almond milk can you mix coffee and use it to make cakes.
– Cashew milk has a more creamy texture similar to animal milk. It’s just that it tends to have a higher sugar and calorie content compared to other non-diary milk. Make sure you choose an unsweetened alias without sugar.
– Non-allergic rice milk contains vitamin B3, vitamin B6, iron, and magnesium. But, because it is made of rice, it has a high and low protein carbohydrate and sugar content. Just like cashew milk, also choose unsweetened ones.
– Oat milk has 4 grams of protein per serving. However, it has high sugar and calorie content.
Some types of milk above are recommended for consumption by those who are on a vegan diet, besides, all types of milk are also good for those who are intolerant of animal milk.