The children’s education system through school is indeed common and has been practiced for many years. School education is the choice of almost all people. But for some school people, it is not the only way for children to get an education. School is only one way for children to learn and get their education. Especially for parents who are not so concerned about diplomas or have children who are disabled or mentally deficient. But not a few in big cities, parents who have done it when they abroad chose to homeschool. This choice arises because of the view of parents about the suitability of their children’s learning interests. Find the best tutor at GK consultant.
This is widely used by the upper middle class such as artists, sportsmen, national athletes, entertainers and not even a few ordinary people who have wealth above the average choose a house as a field and a means to get an education. Because for them homeschooling provides more flexibility for children to enjoy the learning process. They do not need to be stressed by the burden of teaching materials targeted by the curriculum. In addition, students get a better moral or religious education, social environment, and learning environment.
Here are the advantages of homeschooling:
– More giving individual independence and creativity.
– Provides opportunities to achieve individual competence to the maximum extent possible.
– Protected from distorted relationships, such as brawls, delinquency. Which is bad for children. Even from the smallest things like “malnutrition snacks”, etc.
– Growing independence and confidence in children. Without comparing with the advantages of other children when in school.
– Parents can be more focused and learn more effectively because of flexible time.
– Can make his parents directly as role models.
– More prepared for real life.
– More encouraged to carry out religious activities, recreation/family sports.
– Helping more developed children, understanding themselves and their role in the real world accompanied by freedom of opinion, rejecting or agreeing to certain values without having to feel afraid to get reproach from friends or lack of value.
– Learning children with various situations, conditions, and family social environment.